Saturday, 2 January 2010

New Year

Well with the turn of a new year and a new decade (and also just returning from a 6 month deployment to South America), I thought it was the best time to re-start hitting the gym.
I am an avid gym enthusiast, and love bodybuilding and weightlifting. The only problem is that my dedication has started to dwindle a little, so I thought why not regain my passion and desire for the gym and start training to achieve previous standards.
I have been training for around 2 years, and made significant improvements to my physique. I increased strength and size in this time, and went from 70kg (15lbs) lifting around 55kg, to 82kg (184lbs) lifting 120kg.
During the last 6 months I have been away with the Royal Navy, on deployment to South America. This has made it hard to train, with a gym the size of a small living room. I did continue to train, but did not see many gains, and started to see my self increase body fat.
My goal is to increase my size to around 85kg and loose around 7% body fat. i have set myself a reasonable target of 3 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment